We, at Complete Chiropractic, hope you are safe and healthy! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our practice. In order to mitigate risk to our patients, as well as staff, we will be:
- Scheduling patient visits to manage numbers
- Seeing patients by appointment only (we are not available for walk-in’s)
- Implementing new sanitizing protocol
- New patient arrival protocol to limit office traffic
We respectfully ask that:
- If you are sick or feverish please stay home
- If you are coming from a highly infected area please stay home
NEW OFFICE COVID PROTOCOL:
We will be making significant changes to maintain a safe office environment including: being covered in personal, protective attire, as well as, sanitizing our tables and air in the office between patients. To do this, the doors will be locked in between appointments to control the flow of patients.
WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: You will receive specific instruction for parking and notifying us of your arrival.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
- Please call our office when you arrive
- Remain in your cars until we call you to come in
- Patients who wear protective equipment are greatly appreciated
PAYMENT: Expected at time of service by credit/debt card. Insurance is still being filed.
All of these efforts are to being implemented to protect our patients, our employees, and our families. We appreciate your cooperation with these new practices and your understanding regarding our concerns for safety. Please continue to follow the protocols of the CDC and practice social distancing. Thank you!
Sincerely, The Complete Chiropractic Staff
STILL IN EFFECT:
ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION PUBLISHED AS of 3/16/2020
We take the safety of our patients and staff extremely seriously and we are taking the proper precautions needed to ensure that our office remains a safe environment.
- We ask any of our patients who are sick, have been sick, or feel like they may be coming down with something to cancel/reschedule your appointments.
- If you arrive at the office with any visible symptoms we will not be able to treat you! For your own safety please stay home and call your primary care physician.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed just inside the door and in the waiting room. Please sanitize or visit the restroom and wash your hands immediately upon entering.
- If you are in the risk group please let us know so we can make accommodations. We do have an alternate entrance into the building and can keep you out of the common waiting area to reduce exposure to others.
Thank you for your understanding. This is a trying and very unusual time for us all!